www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Funny thing that just happened

i was waiting for my mother's call tonight. i don't have a mobile but i borrow one to friend where i can receive calls.
so it rang one first time but nothing could be heard so i said "if you hear me, please call me back". then 20 secondes later, it rang a second time: this time, i thought there was again a problem cause nobody answers to my "allo?". but then a voice said "oui?" asking for philippe... she said "but i don't recognize you"... well she was not looking for this philippe apparently!
but then i had finally my mother on the phone (3rd call) and she just told me that she made number and spoke to a guy who was in a car, called philippe and wondering who it was......
sounds like there was a connection error.... is the guy that my mum had on the phone the philippe that the woman was looking for??????? i'll never know!!!!!

No comments: