www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 12, 2006

When Copyrights start to be a problem....

Email from youtube:

"This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Studio Ghibli Inc. claiming that this material is infringing..."

So byebye to:

Harmony 02:48
Porco rosso / Brandford Marsalis
Tags: miyazaki amv music jazz
Added: November 12, 2005, 12:20 PM From philou155
Views: 2,740 Rating: 13 ratings
(4) comments

I put my other AMV in private video. I guess if they can't find it, it will be ok. Wanna first make sure i kept a version on my hard drive.

"Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account."

don't want this to happen...

Funny enough, this is the second time in 1 week I've been told to remove contents i had on the Internet. well, this time, they did it for me, and ask me to clean my account. (the other copyright problem: i had pictures on my picasaweb album from a "big environmental ngo", i just upload in "private mode" to send to colleagues, and make our work of gathering pictures easier) . I guess I'm a big copyrights dangerous criminal.

My excuse to studio ghibli... I'll never do it again ;-)

No comments: