www.flickr.com

Monday, April 5, 2004

Fisher & Sons: I'll Take You

Six Feet Under: "Aaron: No. I mean, Yeah, I had girlfriends. Relationships. But I’d be in something for…whatever, like two months, two years…and then it would just get too…(exhales) too…nothing. Just too. I-I-I would start thinking, “I don’t like this about her, and I don’t like this about her.” And then I would start to feel this thing on the back of my neck, just like one of those superballs, and it would just throb with the word, “Leave. Leave. Leave.” And so, I would. And the second I got my life back (snaps his fingers), the ball would disappear. I suffer from that American thing, big time. Always looking around for someone better. Shopping.

Nate: I think a lot of people go through that.

Aaron: (a little upset) No, they don’t, man. Okay? They don’t! Most people just pick someone. I never looked at someone and just said, “Okay, I’ll take you.”"

No comments: